Why Flooring America?
WHY FLOORING AMERICA?
A family business since 1912, Flooring America has consistently offered and stood behind one of the largest selections of flooring in the Midwest.
From residential to commercial, Flooring America specializes in:
- Solid and Engineered Hardwood
- Laminate and Hybrid flooring
- Fiberglass-backed sheet vinyl and vinyl plank
- Floor and wall tile in full-body porcelain, ceramic, marble, travertine, slate, glass, and metals, as well as a full line of today's most exquisite backsplash designs available
- Wall to wall carpet in today's most desirable styles including frieze, plush, saxony, berber, and loop-cut-loop in any of today's available fibers (nylon, wool, olefin/polypropelene/Eurolon, polyester)
- Earth-friendly flooring options from cork and rubber flooring to strand bamboo to recyclable carpeting
- Pet-friendly padding that neutralizes any pet odors and extends the life of your carpeting
- The largest selection of area rugs and runners in the Midwest and a full line of custom area rugs to create your own personal look
- Top-rated cleaning products to keep your floors looking beautiful for years to come
- Professional installation by certified, bonded, drug-tested, and insured installers
- Shop-at-home service
- Free measures and estimates from certified and experienced floorcovering experts
- Warehouse specials updated daily on commercial carpet tiles and commercial broadloom through www.DaltonWarehouse.com/RickWarmansFlooringAmerica
- 0% Financing available through GE Credit for up to 36 months
- Professional cleaning services for carpeting, area rugs, upholstery, air ducts, tile, and grout as well as grout resealing services
- Dustless sanding and refinishing of hardwood floors and cork floors, and restoration of vintage hardwood floors
- A trusted preferred service provider (PSP) of 9 national insurance companies to repair or replace damaged flooring